We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws--including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA--as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
One of the best aspects of HR360 is that it provides just-in-time, on-demand, anytime, anywhere training for your organization. Plus, you gain access to a database of HR information as well as a library of nearly 200 other interactive training sessions!
Train your current staff and include this in onboarding new employees. It's so easy to do! As the designated administrator, you can add employees to your account.
We put You in control of your training!
You determine which courses you want employees to take.
You tell employees about the training you have outlined for them and provide them login information.
You monitor completion status and send reminder emails straight from the system.
Employees always have a list of courses scheduled, started, and/or completed, as well as certificates earned.